Summer Internship -or- Entry Level Engineer/Landscape Architect
S&A is seeking qualified applicants for a paid internship or full time entry level position to support the civil engineering and site development team. This opportunity will work directly with both Civil Engineers and Landscape Architects. Interested candidates should have the following:
Intern candidates: Completed junior year of a bachelor’s program in either civil engineering or landscape architecture
Entry Level candidates: Completed bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or landscape architecture
- Ability and interest to work within an office environment and at outdoor, active job sites
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Drafting experience with AutoCAD, knowledge of Civil 3D preferred
- Familiarity with land planning and site design
- Knowledge with grading, drainage, and utility design
- A basic understanding of environmental permit applications
- Interest in Stormwater a plus
One position will be offered. Internship or Entry Level status will be determined by the candidate that best fits both qualifications AND overall fit with the team.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including flextime. Please email your cover letter and resume to: Betsey Brackett – email@example.com.