Stevens & Associates is always interested in talented professionals who value historic preservation, downtown revitalization and understand the necessity of economic growth for our communities. If you would like to work with a team of architects, engineers, designers, and developers, who contribute to projects that integrate traditional architecture and urban design, please contact us.
Current Open Positions at S&A:
This position is full time and requires an organized individual with excellent communication skills to manage the structural projects and the support staff of an active and growing firm. Job requirements include:
- Management and Design of residential, commercial and institutional buildings.
- Oversee structural support staff including associate engineers and structural technician.
- Conduct weekly production/project staff meetings.
- Support principals of company with complete and accurate project updates weekly.
- Work closely with clients, contractors, and the S&A staff.
- BSCE required.
- Professional registration.
- 6+ years of structural experience.
- Knowledge of steel, concrete, masonry and seismic building design required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
S&A has an immediate opening for a Landscape Architect/Designer to support the staff of an active and growing firm. Job requirements include a minimum of 3 years of experience in the following areas:
- land planning and site design
- planting design
- pedestrian, street and parking design
- grading and drainage
- creation of rendered drawings
Assisting project managers and presentation skills, and proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and MS Office are required. Knowledge of Vermont environmental permitting a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including flextime. Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our firm anticipates future opportunities in the following areas:
Architecture: Architectural – Entry Level position on track for architectural license
Civil Engineering: Entry Level Engineers
Development: Entry Level
Cross Disciplines: Professionals with the skills and abilities to work in Cross Disciplines
Our offices are in downtown Brattleboro, Vermont, located at the intersection of Vermont, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts, and providing services to the tri state area. Our studios overlook Main Street and the Connecticut River with easy access to kayaking, canoeing, hiking, and skiing at nearby mountains. Brattleboro is on the Amtrak Vermonter line with easy connections to Manhattan and Montreal.
Smart Design for Livable Communities — Stevens & Associates is a fully integrated, award-winning design firm.