Stevens & Associates is always interested in talented professionals who value historic preservation, downtown revitalization and understand the necessity of economic growth for our communities. If you would like to work with a team of architects, engineers, designers, and developers, who contribute to projects that integrate traditional architecture and urban design, please visit S&A’s Values & Activities to learn more about our team.
Our offices are in downtown Brattleboro, Vermont, located at the intersection of Vermont, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts, and provide services to the tri-state area. Our studios overlook Main Street and the Connecticut River with easy access to shopping, restaurants, a vibrant arts & entertainment community, local breweries, as well as outdoor activities including kayaking, canoeing, hiking, and skiing at nearby mountains. Conveniently Brattleboro is on the Amtrak Vermonter line with easy connections to Manhattan and Montreal.
Current Open Positions at S&A:
This position is full time and requires an organized individual with excellent communication skills to manage the structural projects and the support staff of an active and growing firm. Job requirements include:
- Management and Design of residential, commercial and institutional buildings.
- Oversee structural support staff including associate engineers and structural technician.
- Conduct weekly production/project staff meetings.
- Support principals of company with complete and accurate project updates weekly.
- Work closely with clients, contractors, and the S&A staff.
- BSCE required.
- Professional registration.
- 6+ years of structural experience.
- Knowledge of wood framed structures, steel, concrete, masonry and seismic building design required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– – – – –
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including flextime. Please email your cover letter and resume to: Betsey Brackett – email@example.com.
Smart Design for Livable Communities — Stevens & Associates is a fully integrated, award-winning design firm.